Who We Are
We provide a clean, affordable and reliable energy choice to over 50,000 families, businesses and institutions in Chittenden, Franklin and Addison Counties.
Through energy efficiency and prevented emissions from heating oil and propane, our customers annually avoid carbon emissions equivalent to almost 10% of the emissions of Vermont’s cars and trucks.
Vermont Gas doesn’t just deliver gas, we are focused on innovative solutions to help our customers save money and reduce their energy consumption. Our award-winning efficiency programs reduce energy use and emissions and save our customers $14 million per year – that’s real money that can be invested in jobs, education, health care, families and communities.
Our dedicated team of 140 Vermonters is committed to our customers, our communities, our culture and our climate.
Cleaner choices today for a brighter future tomorrow.
- We deliver safe, reliable and affordable energy.
- We support our community and provide the very best customer service
- We make it easy for customers – we listen and respond to customers’ needs.
- We work with great partners to create inspiring opportunities.
- We are laser focused on safety.
- We work as a team with integrity, respect and trust.
- We promote a positive work environment that values individual and team growth.
- We are modern and nimble, encouraging creative thinking and new ideas.
- We are committed to Vermont’s clean energy future.
- We are passionate about embracing innovation to reduce emissions.
- We are proud to deliver award winning energy efficiency services.
Vermont Gas’ Code of Ethics and Conduct is about doing the right thing – acting with integrity, treating each other with respect, and following the law. Together, we share a commitment to high standards of integrity which help us provide outstanding services to customers, hire great people, and conduct business with the knowledge that it matters to those we impact. In living up to this commitment, we expect each and every one of our employees, directors, and officers to conduct themselves with the highest degree of performance, professionalism and ethical conduct when performing their duties and responsibilities with VGS.