Experience shows that an annual inspection reduces the likelihood of service calls over the coming year.
An annual check-up includes:
• Checking carbon monoxide levels and adjusting combustion as necessary for safe operation.
• Visual inspection of vent system for corrosion or obstructions.
• Checking that the system is drafting properly.
• Cleaning pilots, burners and flame sensors.
• Lubricating inducer or blower motors, if needed.
• Replacing furnace blower belts, if needed.
• Checking boiler system pressure.
The cost of an inspection is $98. Discounts are available if you purchase a 24/7 Service Plan with inspection.
See 24/7 Service Plan