Facts about Vermont Gas
If you convert to natural gas, you'll enjoy the support of a company with a 40-year history of high-level service to Vermonters and Vermont businesses.
- Vermont Gas was established in 1965 to bring clean-burning natural gas to Vermont
- Today Vermont Gas is Vermont’s only natural company. We serve over 40,000 customers and have over 110 employees.
- Vermont Gas is a public utility regulated by the State of Vermont. Rates are monitored and regulated by the Vermont Public Service Board.
- The Vermont Gas Energy Efficiency Department has won numerous awards for its pro-active programs promoting energy efficiency among residential and commercial customers.
- The Vermont Gas Service Department offers 24/7 emergency service and is staffed by 20 highly experienced, certified technicians.
- Vermont Gas brings natural gas to Vermont from Canada. Our customers are served through a network of more than 700 miles of underground transmission and distribution lines and various storage sites.
- Watch the Northern New England Energy Video
Request a free estimate.
For more information, or to arrange for natural gas service, call or email us:
Return to Richmond project home page