Important Customer Information Regarding COVID-19
VGS is here for you.
Safety is at the heart of everything we do at VGS. The COVID-19 crisis has changed our day-to-day lives. We want you to know that we are doing our part to protect the health and safety of our people, our customers and communities.
Bottom line: We are prepared to serve our customers safely and reliably for as long as our community is impacted by the virus.
- We continue to provide our 24 hour a day emergency services. If you think you smell gas, please leave the premises immediately and call us right away at 1-800-639-8081.
- We recognize that many customers may experience financial challenges during this time. We have suspended all collections-related activities and service disconnections for all retail customers, to lessen the pandemic’s financial hardship We are also committed to ensure we have a glide path for our customers to regain their financial footing when this crisis ends. Please note that we will continue our regular billing for all customers.
- For the safety of our customers and employees, we closed our office facilities to the public, including our customer walk-in lobby. Customers can still make in-person payments through our outdoor dropbox at our South Burlington office. We offer a number of convenient ways for customers to make a payment:
- Online payments: sign in at VGSVT.com
- Pay by phone: call our toll-free Automated Payment line at 1-833-378-4331
- Pay cash at CVS Pharmacy locations – bring your VGS bill to have barcode scanned or call Customer Care at 802-863-4511 to have a barcode texted or emailed to you
- Pay by Mail
Payment Processing Center
PO Box 22082
Albany NY 12201-2082
- Nearly all of our VGS employees are working from home, continuing to operate our business to serve all of our customers safely, reliably and affordably.
- We continue to have a small group of dedicated VGS professionals who are responding to emergency calls and keeping our system safe for all. This is who you see in our trucks and vans, working in our communities.
- If it is necessary for our representatives to enter your home, we are taking the appropriate public health and safety precautions. Please be patient with our questions. Please also be comfortable to ask questions or raise any concerns you may have.
- If you have questions or concerns that can be addressed by email, please use the email message option on our website, VGSVT.com.
We have already experienced amazing customer response to our efforts. Thank you for your patience, understanding and good wishes.
We also thank our customers for your commitment to our communities and each other as we fight back against this pandemic. At VGS, we embrace Governor Scott’s ‘Stay Home, Stay Safe’ Executive Order and are resolved to follow faithfully the measures outlined by our state and local officials. We are staying at home wherever possible, practicing serious social distancing, and giving special attention to personal hygiene. We believe the arc of this pandemic is in our collective control and that we will succeed together in bending it.We are staying at home wherever possible, practicing serious social distancing, and giving special attention to personal hygiene. We believe the arc of this pandemic is in our collective control and that we can succeed together in bending it.
We will continue to evaluate and adjust our response as the pandemic evolves, always keeping health and safety our top priority. Our aim is to anticipate, mitigate and resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 plans or procedures, please feel free to reach out to us at VGSVT.com.