Symptoms of exposure include:
- Irregular Heartbeat
Carbon monoxide (CO) is colorless, odorless and tasteless. CO is produced from the incomplete combustion of any carbon-based fuel. High levels can be dangerous. Scroll down for more important safety tips. Scroll down for more important safety reminders.
If you suspect CO poisoning seek fresh air and remain outside. For severe matters call 911 or inform your local fire department.
Keep all sidewall vents and meters clear of vegetation and snow. If a vent becomes buried in snow or obstructed by a shrub, this may shut down your equipment – or draw exhaust fumes into your home, which can produce high levels of CO inside your house.Next