Important Customer Information Regarding COVID-19
Safety is at the heart of everything we do at VGS and continues to hold true as we navigate the ‘new normal’ as related to COVID-19, or Coronavirus. We want to take this opportunity to update you on our continued work to keep our customers, our team members and our communities safe.
What does this mean for you?
- While most of our employees continue to work at home, beginning on Monday, May 18, our service team will begin conducting some inspections using a phased approach to ensure safety. We will be taking the appropriate public health precautions, including social distancing. Also, please be patient with our questions and please be comfortable to ask us questions or raise any concerns you may have.
- Our construction, distribution and maintenance teams will also be out in the community performing their safety and maintenance duties. Help us help you: if you see us out and about, please remember to keep your distance of at least six feet. Social distancing and washing our hands can help flatten the curve.
- For folks interested in VGS energy services: we will be adding a virtual option for VGS energy audits in the near future. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if this is something that interests you.
- Our sales and marketing teams are also using virtual options for folks interested in signing up for our services. Email email@example.com for to speak to one of our sales representatives.
- For the safety of our customers and employees, we will continue to restrict non-employee access to our building, including walk-in customers. We are accepting in-person payments through our outdoor dropbox at our South Burlington office. We apologize for any inconvenience. We encourage you to use one of the number of other ways for you to make a payment:
- Online payments: sign in at VGSVT.com
- Pay by phone: call our toll-free Automated Payment line at 1-833-378-4331
- Pay cash at CVS Pharmacy locations – bring your VGS bill to have barcode scanned or call Customer Care at 802-863-4511 to have a barcode texted or emailed to you
- Pay by Mail
Payment Processing Center
PO Box 22082
Albany NY 12201-2082
- VGS is temporarily suspending all collections-related activities for families, including service disconnections, through the end of July. If you are having difficulty paying your bill, please contact us.
- If you have questions or concerns that can be addressed by email, please use the email message option firstname.lastname@example.org.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and in real time. We are prepared to adjust our response as events unfold. We anticipate challenges along the way, of course. Our aim is to anticipate, mitigate and resolve issues efficiently, effectively and proactively, whenever we can.
As always, if you think you smell gas, leave the premises immediately and call us right away at 1-800-639-8081
VGS Public Utility Commission Updates