Since 1986, VGS has been a proud supporter of the Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity (CVOEO) WARMTH program, which helps neighbors in need pay their fuel bill.
Last year, the WARMTH program helped more than 325 VGS customers in Chittenden and Franklin counties with assistance nearing $40,000 for utility bills, as well as providing counseling and information to help avoid future crisis. The WARMTH program depends on the generous contributions our customers make to help Vermont’s most vulnerable.
Donating is easy.
To donate directly to WARMTH:
- Online at cvoeo.com/warmth
- Mail a check to Warmth Support Program, c/o CVOEO, PO Box 1603, Burlington, VT 05402
- Call 802-862-2771 ext. 744
Add one-time or recurring donations to your VGS bill.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (802) 863-4511 to request the donation be added to your bill.